Le Rocher de la Vierge Campsite, Comblain-La-Tour Belgium
The campsite is located in the Belgian Ardennes in the province of Liege between Durbuy and Aywaille.
The Le rocher de la Vierge campsite is on the left-bank of the Ourthe on espaliered terraces. The area intended for passing tourists is located at the foot of the river.
This passing tourism area is separated from the residential area. The campsite is surrounded by forests and rocks. An ideal base for hiking and bicycling .
The residential area is not liable to flooding. Right from your arrival, the atmosphere is friendly and you will feel completely at home.
The camp site is located 15 minutes from Durbuy, 15 minutes from Aywaille, 40 minutes from Liège, 60 minutes from Namur, 75 min from Maastricht(NL), 90 min from Brussels, 120 min from Lille (FR),120 min from Aix la Chapelle (D) .The campsite is 15 mins from the E25 motorway (A26) and 40 min from the E42.
We are located along the RAVEL 5 and close to the GR 57 (hiking trail).
The campsite has:
- New for 2020 Trampoline for kids
- Motorhome rental 8.85m long and 4m wide with air conditioning for 6 persons
- Motorhome rental, 7.80m long and 4m wide with air conditioning for 4 persons
- Rental of a Kota grill (bbq chalet which can accommodate 12 persons)
- 6 chalet tents for rent alongside the river
- Rental of classic Motor Homes for 2 to 6 people
- 3 tee-pee type tents for rent
- 10 x 3-person tents for rent
- 4 motorhome pitches with 10-amp electrical connection
- 58 pitches with 10-amp electrical connection
- 160 residential pitches with 16-amp electrical connection, not liable to flooding
- playground with sand tray
- beach volleyball
- Outside fitness area
- Cafeteria with terrace
- Wifi access in the cafeteria
- Snack bar
- Washing machine and dryer
- A boules court and football pitch
- Ping pong table
- New for 2014: electric bike rental
- Parking on your camping pitch
- Fishing in the Ourthe is possible, through a permit from the Walloon region
- We can welcome you in French and a little bit in Dutch