Camping Le Rocher de la Vierge
Route de fairon, 14
Coordonnée GPS: N 50° 27′ 7′ ‘ E 5° 33’ 43”
- From Maastricht, Aachen, Antwerp and Liege
- Going towards Liege
- Via the E25 (A26) ringroad, The autoroute du soleil (Highway to the sun)
- From the E25 (A26), take exit 45 (Sprimont), then turn right right (N678)
- Straight on at the crossroads (N678).
- After 5 km, turn left at the T-junction towards Hamoir (N633).
- Go straight on (N633) for 8 km until you go up from Comblain-La -Tour, and the entrance to the campsite is on your left
B . From Lille, Mons, Charleroi and Namur:
- Take the E42, exit 7 to Huy (N64).
- In Huy cross over the Meuse, towards Hamoir (N66).
- Turn left at the T-junction just before Hamoir (N654).
- After Comblain-Fairon, as you go down the hill, the entrance to the campsite is on the right.
- From Luxembourg.
. Towards the E25 (A26)
- From the E25 (A26) take exit 47 to Harzee, then take a left (N616) and continue for 2 km
- At the traffic lights, take a right (N30) and continue for 3 km
- After the château, take a left towards Hamoir
- At the large crossroads (N86), go straight on
- Take the 3rd road on the right towards Comblain-La -Tour
- Go straight on for 5km, once you get to the viaduct take a right and then go over the railway and then the bridge
- After the bridge, take a left (N654)
- The entrance to the campsite is on the rise.
- From Liege Guillemin
- Take the Liège-Jemelle line, get off at Comblain-La-Tour
- Cross the bridge and take a left.
- Follow the river for 500 metres